We will be offering two afternoon classes in October for this fun pattern. My Other Kitchen pattern offers many different patterns that would make great Christmas gifts by themselves or as a set. The patterns include a reversible apron, pot holder, placemat with napkins, three pocket organizer, dish towels, and a scone mix bag with recipe for White Chocolate Chip Scones.
Cost: $10.00 for each Saturday you attend
Date: Saturday, October 13 and October 27 from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Skill Level: All skill levels
- Pattern My Other Kitchen and supplies for each project you want to make. You will need a sewing machine in good working order and the operator’s manual. Sewing machine needles (90/14), 50 wt thread such as Mettler or Aurifil, bobbins, acrylic rulers, Rotary cutter, Cutting mat at least 18″ x 24″, Seam riper, Pins, Marking Pencil, Paper for notes and a pencil. Students receive a 10% discount on supplies purchased at Quilt Essentials.
Instructor: Dawn Carver
These stars appear to be overlapping, but it’s just a simple illusion. You cut squares and rectangles, sew straight seams, and follow the illustrations to assemble the blocks. The pieced border completes the look. A great pattern for large-scale prints!
Date: Saturday, October 20, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
- Twistar pattern and fabric for the size you are making
- Sewing machine needles (90/14)
- 50 wt thread such as Mettler or Aurifil
- 2 pre-wound bobbins
- 6″ x 24″ acrylic ruler
- 6 1/2″ square acrylic ruler
- Rotary cutter/mat
- Seam Ripper
- Tape measure
- Sewing machine in good working order with owner’s manual
Students receive a 10% discount on supplies purchased at Quilt Essentials.
Instructor: Kara Enyeart
Students are expected to show up on time for class and be prepared to learn. Please be respectful of others and their desire to learn. Class supplies should be purchased prior to class.
Class & Club Fees/Registration
Register early, as class/club space is limited. Payment must be received prior to class/club to guarantee a spot. Please remember that if payment is not made, you are NOT registered.
You may call with your credit card info or come into the store. Once you pay for your class, you will receive a supply list. If you have required supplies at home, by all means, bring them. If not, we would appreciate it if you would purchase the supplies from us. We’ll offer you a 10% discount on the fabric, tools, and other class supplies purchased from Quilt Essentials. If there is no registration fee then there isn’t a 10% discount.
We have a 7 day cancellation policy. If you cancel 7 days in advance, your class/club fee can be transferred to another class/club or be used as store credit. If you cancel in less than 7 days, you forfeit your fee.