Learn how to use Free Motion Quilting to finish your quilt tops on your domestic machine. In this class you will learn the basics of making a quilt sandwich and free motion quilting design.
Date: Saturday, March 11, 2023 from 1:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Skill Level: Intermediate
- Skillbuilder preprinted fabric panel and book
- 1 1/8 yards of fabric for backing
- Batting that is at least 36″ x 45″
- Good quality quilting thread 50 wt
- Quilting needles
- Sewing machine in good working order that will allow you to drop the feed dogs down
- Free motion quilting foot and a walking foot specific for your sewing machine
Quilt Essentials offers a 15% discount on supplies purchased for the class prior to class and on the class day.
Instructor: Shelby Piche
There are no reviews yet.